Face The Fear Podcast – Taxes with Tony Brita, CPA!
Due to the impact of COVID-19, the IRS has instated some tax relief measures, such as extending the tax payment (not filing) deadline until July 15, 2020 for certain individuals. Find the most recent information here: https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus
Tax season is here! Feeling overwhelmed?? We’ve got your back. In this episode of Face The Fear, we are joined by Tony Brita, CPA, to discuss ideas for tackling your taxes. Here are a few questions we cover:
- What is the biggest tax mistake you see people (or millennials specifically) make? How can they avoid these mistakes in the future?
- What are a few misconceptions people have about taxes and the IRS?
- How should a married couple decide if they should file single or jointly? What are the pros and cons of each option?
- What are some common ways for Millennials to reduce taxes that are often overlooked?
- Is there an online program that you would recommend for those who may have relatively low incomes and an uncomplicated tax situation?
***We are not affiliated with, sponsored by, or endorsing TurboTax.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com!
Tony Brita’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tony-brita-cpa-8352622b/
Face The Fear:
- Instagram – @face.the.fear
- Facebook – https://facebook.com/FaceTheFearFW
- Twitter – @Face_The_Fear